Top Bar

Enroll in a School

Kindergarten Registration
Visit our Kindergarten Registration page to learn more!

Registrations are by appointment only. Please visit the our schools page of our website for contact information for each school.

Proof of Residency
As per Northgate School Board Policy 200, proper proof of residency from Avalon or Bellevue is required before a student will be enrolled. One (1) document from Section A must be presented and two (2) documents from Section B must be presented. Only originals will be accepted; copies will be made at the enrollment meeting.

  • Section A (One Document)
         • Current deed or lease agreement
         • Current mortgage statement
         • Most recent wage tax statement
  • Section B (Two Documents)
         • Current utility bill (gas, electric, television, water, sewage)
         • Current automotive registration
         • Current automobile insurance card/statement with address
         • Current cell phone bill
         • Current pay stub
         • Public Assistance or Medical Assistance Card with Address

A current driver’s license or PA state identification card will be required at the enrollment meeting for personal verification purposes, but will NOT be accepted as proof of residency.

Additional Items Needed For Enrollment

  • Birth certificate for student being registered (original or copy)

Completed Enrollment Forms